1. Navigate to the Automation tab
2. Scroll to the IDX Listing Posts section
3. Ensure the setting is enabled
4. Enter the zip code you would like to have your account pull active listings, from your MLS Board
5. Select the Minimum to Maximum price range you would like to have the listings to be
6. Scroll to the bottom and click Save
Things to keep in mind:
-You are only able to input one zip code at a time to pull listings from.
-You can change this zip code as frequently as you would like. (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
-If your MLS Board/Broker requires a disclaimer, you have a text box to fit 150 characters that will share with the IDX Listing Posts, located underneath where the zip code is changed on the same page.
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Last Update: June 12, 2019