Want to share a link to a local newspaper or other resource but don’t want your website visitors to leave your website to see it? To frame an outside resource into your website, follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to the Website tab
2. Click the red Add New button
3. Type in your page name. We suggest using the name of the website you are framing in.
4. In the body, copy and paste this code:
[iframe width=”100%” height=”700″ src=”LINK HERE” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen][/iframe]
5. Replace “LINK HERE” with your desired website address (please remember to include the “http://”
6. Click Publish
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Last Update: April 3, 2018