One of the best parts of PropertyPulse, is how it will automate your marketing program! To learn more about what is automated on your behalf, go to Automation Settings located as the last menu tab.
In Automation Settings you can:
- Update Default Facebook Page
The page that receives all of your posts
- Enable / Disable Listing Posts
After each listing is added to your listing manager, we will create 4 Facebook posts to go out at 6am the day following import. Update the content and schedule for these posts by going to the Social Poster, or clicking here.
- Enable / Disable Album Posts
Each time a new listing is added to your listing manager, we will create a listing album on Facebook posting all images associated to the listing.
- Enable / Disable IDX Listing Posts & set your default zip code and price range.
Enable the ability to automatically post new IDX listings to your Facebook Business page. Each post will automatically direct back to your website. Enter the zip code that should be used when displaying properties on your Facebook Business page.
- Review RSS Feeds
- Enable / Disable PropertyPulse Content Posts
- Enable / Disable Listing Emails
After each listing is added to your listing manager, we will send an email notification to all of your contacts notifying them of a new listing.
NOTE: This setting is connected to the Listing Posts. Both must be enabled or disabled.
- Enable / Disable Monthly IDX Emails & set default zip code
We enable IDX emails for all of your contacts that currently do not have IDX alerts enabled. This will help you nurture your existing contacts and provide them with useful data.
- Set default IDX Alert settings for new leads
- Manage Drip Campaigns
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Last Update: July 31, 2018